Rules & Regulations
- Height: No part of the exhibition to exceed 1.5m in height.
- Pull-up banners to be double-sided when not used against a backdrop. No more than 2 pull-up banners per exhibition.
- No trestle tables with table cloths.
- Selling off the stands - tenants will be allowed to sell from their stands, provided they follow the rules for exhibiting.
- Outside companies will be allowed to sell from the stand, however, the exhibitor may only book 5 times per year if they wish to sell from the stands.
- Carpeting is compulsory for all exhibitors. The carpeting supplied by the mall is to be used at a quoted rate. In the event of an exhibitor using their own carpets because of branding issues, prior written consent needs to be obtained from the Sales Manager.
- Should an exhibition be executed outside the "Rules and Regulations", it must be with the prior written consent of the General Manager of the mall.
- No subletting of the exhibition space will be permitted without prior written consent by the Sales Manager.
- Daily cleaning of the stand by the exhibitor.
- Electrical cables need to be covered/hidden from public view.
- Signage required - to accompany all exhibitions (indicating service, product and/or company). Signage to be professionally designed and produced. No handwritten signage is allowed.
- Signage needs to be free standing.
- Exhibitions shall not commence without a signed contract.
- All exhibitions need to be reviewed prior to acceptance based on product, layout and design plans submitted by the prospective client.
A promotion/exhibition is only deemed confirmed upon receipt of the 25% securing deposit's payment with booking confirmation and once the Exhibition Agreement has been signed by the exhibitor and back in the possession of the Mall.
Name of Account: Word for Word Marketing t/a Clearwater Mall Exhibitions Account Number: 149 718 3499 Name of Bank: Nedbank Branch Code: 149 745 Deposit Reference: COMPANY & EXHIBITION NAME
Payment may be done by cheque. If you pay electronically, please fax through the confirmation of payment to 086 560 6845. (Electronic transfers are only deemed confirmed when payment is reflected on bank statement.)
The Great Gatsby - 3D
|Mondays to Thursdays:||9h00 - 19h00|
|Fridays:||9h00 - 21h00|
|Saturdays and public holidays:||9h00 - 19h00|
|Sundays:||9h00 - 17h00|